Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Monday July 2

This am I got up and made cream cheese coffee cake to take to Laura's for prayer time for teens at Challenge. It started at 7. Stuart and Phillip were there. Stopped at Howards. He's hoping Diane and boys come today. The lawn is really getting long. I worked on Summer school class most of the am. Missy helped me do in text citing. Uffta!! The instructor is slow to grade submitted assignments and so I don't have any idea how I am doing. I've submitted 6 so far. She has graded 3. I had a dentist appointment at 2. I started to get crown for my root canal. Later this afternoon,Denny took a shower. He is being a great patient. Mark W. stopped to visit him about 3. Missy went to get a recut at Mary's at 3 and took 3 kiddos. They took suburban to Warren's. Phillip and I planted asparagus. YEA!!! Burr Oak pictures Halloween party: Once again Faith marches to the beat of a different drummer... and a strange one at that. You maybe can't pick me out. I am a very happy one...big smile...Red smile... big nose...Red nose. Plastic face. Jean is quite a bit short than I. Jean is standing to my right. Becky was the pretty little girl with a beautiful doll at doll and stuffed animal day at school. For Halloween Becky is the pretty little girl with a beautiful dress, fancy gloves and a special hat/ crown. She's a princess, I'm a clown. Go figure. Craig and Gail are on the horse. I think we used to have a black pony. I kinda remember him nipping me. But this horse might be someone elses, too. They might just be sitting on it for pet day. But I did use to ride a pony to school. I will post a picture of the ponies that Marlene, Kathy and I rode to Burr Oak school sometime soon. Sure you can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment