Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday June 11, 2012

Denny and I stopped at Howard's before Denny went to work. There was a stray black cat that Howard wanted gone. So the great hunter went out with his dress pants, white shirt and tie, and boot. A huntin we will go!! HIgh ho!! No luck that cat skadiddled out of there. I worked on class assignment most of the day. At 10 I had a telephone conference call with instructor. It took 40 minutes. At noon I weeded one of the flower beds. Oh so many weeds. Anabel came out to help me. She looked so cute, she was wearing blue winter gloves to pull weeds (just like I was wearing gloves.) A jar of pink lemonade got broken. I was going to enter checks into the computer. The last time I did it was in April... since then the computer went down and the last saved transaction was in September 2011. OUCH!! I made Mexican cups for supper and took it over to Howard's. Once again the hunter shot. We're not for sure what the damage was. Jensens went to SC to get a new refrigerator. Grands and I watched 2 episodes of Little House. Pictures from BCIG girls get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment