Sunday, June 10, 2012

Saturday June 9

Up to work on reading chapters 5 and 6 for taking a quiz on Part II. I took it. And was not very confident on the information. As I submitted the questions the computer would correct it and mark it red if incorrect. I would click another answer if the answer was wrong, until I made the right choice and the answer turned green. I have no idea how that will be graded. I'm sure the teacher could tell it was my second try. Some answers couldn't be corrected by computer because they were short answer so it recorded it as zero correct. So right now I have 10 out of 25 correct...not a good score. I went to visit Mandy and Gpa about 11 when I had basically finished with the quiz. It took me about an hour and 45 minutes. (I'm not the quickest test taker... and it was only 25 points.) I headed into town about 12:30 and met Mandy at Rec center. The outside pool was closed because of incorrect ph level. We did laps, after we measured the pool so she could be sure 25 laps was a half a mile. She continued on to bike 12 + miles (Battle Creek and back) and run 3.1 miles around the trail. This is preparation for triathalon next weekend. tired for the second time to get plants at Pamida for 50% off...once again I had not read the sales flyer correctly. It was up to 50% off (and all of those roses were gone). I was quite full of humble pie. So dumb I am... I worked on printing off family interview sheets for 676. Kara, bless her heart, said I could interview her. Denny fixed brats and potatoes on the grill. After supper he weed whipped and then took the mower to the fence line that was removed by Phillip's teens this am. The cement pad in front of the CSA shed really looks different (nice), I think. It has been fun to watch the progress of Run St. Joe on the relay across Iowa. 'Sure thankful I'm not the ones who are running, but I sure wish my foot was healthy enough to run on. It felt great to swim some, but odd with boot on. :) The view from the van seats by the CSA garden is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment