Thursday, June 14, 2012

Busy Thursday June 14, 2012

Jensens were harvesting at 5. Mandy stopped by after working the 7 to 7 shift. She is headed to Denver for a Triatholon and visit with Jason. She's pretty pumped. Picked flowers for CSA share. At 9 I had a eye Doctor appointment. I bought Miracle grow at Malcom's after it. Also swam 30 laps at rec center and got 8 hamburgers from Relay for life at Foodpride. I had a hair cut at 12:45. Then home to submit last assignment for this week and to start to listen to next weeks assignments. I fell asleep. CSA share holders came at 4:30 to pick up I finished getting flowers ready. Denny went to Bergmans to put label on water bottles for the 3 parades coming up. I planted the flowers I had purchased yesterday. We picked up things in the CSA shed and Denny came home from Bergmans's. Sam got a haircut this week in Denison by Nikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment