Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thursday June 28

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANE!!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH 111 I was up about 6:30 and had my quiet time in the back yard. Coffee and everything. About 8:30 I had toast with Kathy and headed to the hospital. The parking lot was full. Last night when I left the parking lot had about 4 cars. I surmise that this is a same day surgery place for the most part. Denny's ankle still was feeling no pain. The nerve block was still in effect. They said it would last 12 - 24 hours. It has been 30. Most say he should be thankful that he still can not wiggle and feel his toes. He went to physical therapy and did well on steps and with crutches. The big news on TV was the okay of Obama care. There was soup, stir fried vegetables, and smothered pork chops with sauce while Denny ordered from the menu. It is very nice hospital, the man calls it "room service" when he brings Denny's meal. I worked all day on the assignment due July 2. I have to make a one page informational sheet about Cornlea De Lange Syndrome. It needs 3 cites and needs to be in text and bottom page citing. Oh I don't like to do thing that I don't know how to do for sure. Gary and Kim came about 6 for a visit. They were about to leave and Kathy and Rory came to visit. About 9 I rode with Rory and Kathy to Hannah's home. They were have a quick birthday party for Lydia with their life group. Erin and Adam were spending the night with Kathy and Rory. They had rented out their home for 3 nights. They have done it 4 four times in June. Lodging is at a premium in Omaha with the college world series and Olympic swim trials. I imagine they make pretty good money. Erin say she cleans a LOT. It takes her a year to be ready to do it again next June. Rory has made their garage into a huge family room complete with a full wall TV projector. I tried to finish up summarizing some ideas for the paper due July 2. It will need work on our Dell computer at home. Burr Oak School Picture is of a field trip in elemetary school to the county court house/ or libray. I'm the cutie with the gum ball cheeks. In the next pictures we hac doll day and stuffed animal days in September 1958. I was 7 years old. I have known for a long time I march to the beat of a different drummer. This proves it happened early in my life. I didn't have a pretty doll. BUT Gail had gotten Jocko for her birthday in June. Somehow I talked her into letting me take Jocko to school. The neat thing about him is you can dance with him. There are elastic bands that hook around your feet to keep him in place. SO when pictures were taken I got to have mine with the boys. The "pretty doll" girls had their own picture. There are more picture examples of strangeness in my past that I will share. I got a kick out of them. Laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment