Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday June 20 2012

When we stopped at Dad's this am he informed me that I was in charge of getting roses planted. Uffta. I'm not so hot digging with my boot. Plus he wants to plant the roses in front of the house where all the grass takes over and the roses do not do very well.I worked on Summer school classes most of the day. I did a phone interview with Sue S. so I could write up that assignment. Phillip had some youth out, but it was raining and so they just chilled. Too wet to garden. Missy needed some ham to add to her chicken tetraznnie. I told her sure if she make Denny and I some. It tasted great. I headed to prayer time a church. I'm so thankful I did. Bob P. was there (first time he has ever come to Wed. night summer church) and he said he would help with planting Howard's roses. That made my day. It made my night when Justine posted some fun pictures from Luke and Karen's wedding. Gotta love heart shaped sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment