Saturday, June 16, 2012

Friday June 15, 2012

Denny and I stopped at Howard's before he headed to work. I came home and got organized to head to Burlington this noon. I folded and put clothes away. Missy and kids took some cur up watermelon to GGpa. I left about 10:30am for Des Moines. I took a 10 minute nap at Carroll and got to Methodist West about 1 pm. It looked like she was doing very well. They had her up and walking down the halls. When she got back to her room she was ready for more pain medication. Hendersons had lots of good things to say about the past week that they spent in Northern Minnesota with Keith and Jane. I headed to Burlington about 2:30 after stopping at a DAV store. Nice 4 lane road most of the way. Luke and Karen were out on their porch waiting when I drove up. Great to visit within view of Old Man River. They had gotten a big screen TV and we played Kinnect motion games. It wasn't the smartest of me to do the jumping part of the games. We went to Bistros for a wonderful evening meal. Then home for more games and a netflicks TV show which I promptly fell asleep during. I slept all through the night on the cot.

No comments:

Post a Comment