Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday July 3

I had one-a-day out looking at the CSA garden. Beautiful morning. Sam was jumping happy when friend, Phillip came to let him off his tether. I went to Dad's about 8. Diane had come in last night. Linda came to spend the day with Diane. They went through Mom's closet and moved Dad's clothes into the main bed room. Sad day. So nice of daughters to do it together with Dad. I read two article for class. I worked n flower garden. Denny has felt a little better. He is using the lap top in the living room. After he took his pain pill at 11 he slept through until almost 5. I headed to Dad's for hot dogs and fireworks. Missy watched Abby and Isaiah and they joined us for hot dogs. At 7 we went to Laura's to pray for youth in New Orleans. Burr Oak Pictures This is a funny one. First of all look at the lovely picture of me. What a forlorn little girl. Then look at the young man beside me. Last weekend I was walking to the old school house with his older sister. She was telling me where Harley lived now. That made me remember and on the way to the school I said," Your brother Harley was the first boy I ever kissed." Jackie laughed and said,"Your brother Craig was the first boy I ever kissed." Oh the romances of the Old Burr Oak School. The second set of pictures is of Craig and Jackie, of course. Ya gotta laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment