Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Monday June 18

I went to Howard's with Denny before work. Then home to spend the day working on summer school assignments. I think I submitted 4 out of the 7 due this week. A&E went to Leeds for the day. At 3 I watched Brooks while Missy and Mandy biked. Mandy is just getting back from Denver triathalon. She had a great time seeing friends. I am bummed, my ankle hurts, I couldn't get into have it re x rayed until Tuesday next week after the Burr Oak Country school reunion, I have a dentist appointment this week and one next week. Great taco salad for supper. At 6:30 I went to softball game in BC with Missy and kids. Denny stayed home and paid bills. When we got home we checked pool. It is about 4 feet deep. It will take a long time to fill. I worked until 12:30 on another assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment